Our half cow is the best way to get a large and wide assortment of our beef at an extra savings. You'll receive approximately 190 pounds of pasture raised steaks, roasts, burger and more. The cut list below shows approximately what cuts are in a half cow; exact weights and specific cuts may vary.
Our half cow provides plenty of nutrient dense pastured protein and will take approximately 8 cubic feet of freezer space to store.
What's In A Half Cow?
Grinds & Slices:
- 60 | 1lb Packages of Ground Beef
- 20 | 1lb Packages of 8oz Patties
- 32 | 1lb 8oz Signature Burgers
- 4 | 1lb Packages of Shaved Steak
- 12 | 1lb Packages Beef Stew Meat
- 4 | 3-4lb Chuck Roast
- 2 | 3-4lb Brisket
- 4 | 2-3lb Packages of Short Ribs
- 4 | 8oz Tenderloin Filets
- 8 | 12oz Sirloin Strip Steaks 1"
- 8 | 1lb Ribeye Steaks 1"
- 6 | 1.15lb Packages of New York Sirloin
- 2 | 1.75lb Flat Iron Steak
- 2 | 1.75lb Skirt Steaks
- 2 | 1.75lb T-bone steaks